Growing healthy families for generations
We all remember the meals our families made us when we were young. Oftentimes, these recipes become our favorite foods to eat as adults. Our diet and eating patterns are shaped in our childhood. What if you were the one to start making a change, and impact the way your family eats for generations to come?
What We Do
We are a family-owned private practice nutrition clinic located in Little Rock, Arkansas. As a mother-daughter dietitian duo, we’re passionate about improving the health of families of all ages through nutrition counseling. Get to know us here!
We provide nutrition counseling for a variety of conditions including weight loss, gastrointestinal, diets and lifestyle, medical conditions, pediatrics, and OBGYN. Browse our services here.
Try some of our favorite healthy recipes, discover healthy cooking tips, and find inspiration to start your journey to a healthier lifestyle. Follow our blog here.
The benefits of eating healthy
Supports your muscles, immunity, bones, skin, teeth, and hair.
Lowers the risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and some cancers.
Supports healthy pregnancies and breastfeeding.
Increases your chance of living a longer life.
We can’t wait to meet you!
We are Agnes and Courtney, a mother-daughter dietitian duo. Good nutrition has always been a strong value in our family. After eating healthy meals around the same table for over 30 years & counseling hundreds of people about proper nutrition, we’ve learned a few things:
- Nutrition has the power to transform your health, your lifespan, and yes—your waistband. More importantly, a healthy diet drastically impacts the way you feel both internally (your energy and focus) and externally (your confidence and happiness).
- The way you eat impacts the way your family eats. When you take a step to improve your life, you lay foundations for healthy change that can span generations.
All it takes is a little discipline, perseverance—and every once in a while—an occasional treat. If our family can do it, we know you can too!
Our Blog & Recipes
- Back to School NutritionAs the summer comes to an end, it is back to school for those kiddos! Research shows that eating a healthy diet is key to a child’s development, school performance, and overall health.
- The Facts about Fad DietsThe facts about long-term weight loss when it comes to fad, “quick-fix” diets.
- Strawberries AlwaysWho else loves strawberry season?! Last week we picked strawberries. We came home with buckets of berries, and have been busy in the kitchen making strawberry-filled creations. Strawberries are not only sweet and delicious, but they are low in caloriesContinue reading “Strawberries Always”
“Courtney provided me the exact nutritional counseling that I needed and wanted. She took time to really listen and understand my situation. I’m glad I chose Courtney to be my personal dietitian. I have seen her twice and I plan on doing checkups with her as needed. I can’t recommend her highly enough.”
“If you need to learn how to effectively start a healthy lifestyle go to Condren Family Nutrition. Courtney made eating healthy easy! She gives you an overview of healthy foods to eat and sets goals with you. She provides you with easy meals to make. No strict prepared meals you have to eat. Very flexibleContinue reading “Clarice P.”
“I would recommend scheduling an appointment with Courtney or Agnes if you have any questions about nutrition or if you are trying to lose weight in a healthy way. They are genuinely invested in your journey towards a healthy lifestyle. I cannot recommend them highly enough!”
My wife and I were looking for a nutritionist after a series of conversations/trying to improve our health on our own. We were referred to Ms. Agnes Condren and we couldn’t be happier. The thing that stands out with her is her professionalism and depth of knowledge. She has helped us both set/maintain health goalsContinue reading “Will & Jada F.”