- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 10 oz. Chicken Breast (boneless, skinless)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 Pear (medium, seeds removed, chopped)
- 1/4 cup Sliced Almonds
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise & dijon mustard.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Coat the chicken in the mayo-dijon mixture. Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until cooked through. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Arrange the sliced chicken breast and spinach onto plates. Top with the chopped pear and almonds. Enjoy!
- Makes 2 servings. 1 serving equals approximately 5 ounces of chicken & 3 cups of salad.
- More flavor: Top the salad with olive oil or your dressing of choice.
- Additional toppings: Add feta cheese, raisins, or cranberries to the salad.
- 440 calories per serving
- 23g fat (3g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 7g polyunsaturated, 3g monounsaturated)
- 19g carbohydrates
- 38g protein
- 6g fiber
Recipe Credit: That Clean Life